Friday, March 18, 2016

How far are you willing to go?

Nothing comes without a price, as they say. Well, I guess this is true because in order to achieve one of my dreams I had to face one of my fears twice! (I hope there wouldn't be a third time). As I go through the process, I reluctantly went out of my way, my usual comfort zone hoping to realize a dream. In short, sacrifice. I learned to patiently wait for really long hours just to get something processed. (I believe that it's good to be tested this way once in a while since we live in the age where everything is instant. It shows us that the virtue of patience is very essential in life) I know I'm not even in half of the journey of realizing this dream. But I really hope that I'll be one step closer day by day. I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. I pray for God's guidance and blessing throughout this journey and be able to say to myself one day  that this fight was totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment