Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Chronicles of Cebu: Blue Water Sumilon Island

Blue Water Sumilon Island. So far, this has been the most serene, beautiful, and charming island paradise I have ever been to. I'm so happy that
our day trip plan pushed through. It almost didn't to cut on cost. But all I can say is the few hours we spent here was worth it! Their infinity pool overlooking the sea was just the perfect spot to stare at the sky and think of nothing for a moment. I also got to try kayaking, and guess what our kayak didn't flip over. We were also served a hefty and delicious lunch buffet. After which we spent time lying on the hammocks by the beach and enjoying the chilly weather.  I would love to visit this island paradise again and hopefully get to spend a night or two here. :D









No comments:

Post a Comment