Tuesday, April 5, 2016

God works in mysterious ways

I'm still trying to understand and accept how something that seems so perfect can't just work out. I honestly thought that this was it. All the experiences I went through was to prepare me for this great thing. You know that good, confident feeling when you know that something's for you. That's what I felt. I was hopeful that everything was going to work out just well. True it did take time, tested my patience and faith, but in the end I got there. I can't believe that I was finally on the finish line. 

That is why right now, I just couldn't understand why it has to fall apart. Why it can't just work out. Sometimes I think that this may just be a test from God that if I pass He'll give it back to me :) I know that God can turn things around, a hopeless situation to a victorious one. I'll just have to faithfully trust in Him. I know that He knows best. It may not make sense now but in the right time I may get to know why. I know my God is good. He has always been. Looking back, God has made everything perfect for me. He has also made some of my dreams come true that is why I know He is good. I just have to remind myself of how God has been good to me and my family and since He doesn't change I can be assured that He's working something greater for me. I may have moments of doubt since I'm having a hard time to understand His plans but I would like to choose to trust in Him and continuing living in his love and goodness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment