Saturday, October 17, 2015

Happy feed for the day

I just feel like writing and I thought of sharing something that made me extra happy today. I'm now part of a choir again. I've actually been wanting to join our church choir for a long time but was shy to do so. Thank God Auntie Ellena saw me in the church last Saturday evening and invited me to join their choir. I was part of the glee club back in high school and I actually missed singing so much. I miss the rehearsals, singing for God and just being surrounded by people who love God. I'm really hoping that this is the start of something good, something that would draw me closer to God again. I know my spiritual life needs improvement as of today. I was actually looking forward to this day starting last week when I got invited. :) That's it for now, 'til my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment