Monday, August 10, 2015

First post: Welcoming remarks

Hello there! Let's welcome each other to my blog. To be honest, I've always wanted to have my own blog but never really had the drive to come up with one, until now- we all have to start somewhere if we want something right? Anyways, I think that it's a good thing to share some of my  life experiences - sort of a public diary. I originally wanted a travel blog which partly explains the title of the blog but then it's not everyday that I get the chance to travel to new places. With that I decided that the blog could just be any journey of my life - it may be something exciting like a new travel adventure (the thought of it makes me soooo excited), a random food trip with friends, or a simple day to day happening of my life.

Well for now I think that's it! Hoping you all will stick with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment