Thursday, April 14, 2016

Chronicles of Cebu: Chasing Waterfalls

Who doesn't love the sight of waterfalls? It exudes beauty and power. In fact waterfalls are few of the lessons I can recall from my elementary Social and Civic classes haha. I remember being taught of Maria Cristina Falls and Pagsanjan Falls.  It was actually just last year that I got to see upclose my first waterfall and it was in the Khulen Mountains in Siem Reap. :)

This year I'm blessed to see two more in the Southern part of Cebu: Kawasan Falls and Tumalog Falls. I was so happy when I first saw the 3rd level of Kawasan Falls! It was just so refreshing to look at. Also the 2nd and 1st level ofcourse which are both majestic!


As for Tumalog Falls it was very enchanting, the flow of the water can be likened to a curtain. Locals said that the water used to be stronger and the effect is much more beautiful than what we saw.


I wanted to take a dip in the falls but the water was just freezing for me. But nonetheless I'm already contented being able to see it in person :) Hoping to go back to Cebu again soon for more adventures. This is actually one place I'd love to visit again because I know there's still so much to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment